Tuesday, September 18, 2007

potential converts?

Not the heathen! (Heavens, no.)



But maybe these shirts.



Gap has this one in brown and white, which looks like it might be easy to convert. But can you wear a BROWN clergy shirt? I'm not sure that's a good idea.



If you're looking for a grey shirt to convert, this one at Ann Taylor Loft might do you just right.



However, you can get a decent grey clergy shirt that is fitted and has all the holes punched for you at Womenspirit. I'm a big fan of mine.

4 comments:

Rev Dr Mom said...

I know a guy who has brown clergy shirts...I don't really like them myself, but there is a precedent I guess...

Sarah K. said...

I think you can wear brown. Why not? But I really like brown and find it much easier to wear than black, so maybe I'm biased!

Maria said...

I have a brown one too, a polo-shirt I converted (gotta love that word btw). Wouldn't use it during more formal occasions, but for everyday wear it's great! It's so much kinder to my skin- and hairtone than black. And noone har complained so far ;o)

Anonymous said...

the gap one is really cute